Sunday, May 29, 2011

Team Koontz

It has been another one of those crazy weeks!!  My mind has been here, there and everywhere and my body is struggling to keep up!  I will be glad when I look at my calendar and it's BLANK!  Only 9 days of school left, only one baseball game left, scouts is winding down, Awanas is almost over, dance recital in a few weeks...then we can relax, right??

In between all the family stuff, I have been crafting like a crazy woman in my spare time (hahahahaha).  I have my first craft show coming up in a few weeks so I have been trying to build up my inventory.

When the King and I were at White Lake a few weeks ago I saw some cute Triathlete t-shirts Team Koontz needed.  When we got home, I started looking online to order them and found them for $15.  Not a bad price, but I needed three!!  And I'm cheap :-)     

 I found an awesome deal on shirts from Hanes.com (3 shirts for $12!!).  I used freezer paper and my awesome Silhouette to cut out my pattern.  After the pattern was in place, I used Fabric Paint to get the desired look.  They aren't perfect, but I think they turned out super cute!  And I only spent a total of $18!

No comments:

Post a Comment