Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The greatest gifts of all

Mother's Day was a wonderful day!  Our sweet baby boy was dedicated at church and we spent the evening with my family.  Surrounded by loved ones - I wouldn't want to spend "my" day any other way!

My gift from my sweet husband was a little delayed in arriving.  I knew it would be well worth the wait :-)  Alas, it arrived today!!  I'm pretty sure I squealed when the mail lady pulled up.  I may have even hugged her...or not.  But the thought did pop into my head.

A gorgeous Jo Totes camera bag!!!  It was definitely at the top of my wish list.  Good job sweet husband!

Even though this gift is fabulous and I am so (so, so, so) excited to start carrying my camera around in style - the best gifts I received were from the little people in my life.


Sweet little handprints, fingerprints and smiles that light up my life.  Too soon their little hands will be as big as mine and I will no longer get handprint flower pictures for Mother's Day :-(  I will always treasure these precious little mementos from the best gifts of all.  My three little gifts from God.

Blessed beyond measure!

No comments:

Post a Comment