Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Two peas in a pod

Two peas in a pod?  Nope!!  It blows my mind seeing the difference in personalities in my children, especially when we are doing simple things - like bead crafts! 


Miss A can sometimes be a lot little OCD.  Notice how she is pulling out the yellow beads?  She meticulously separated and then carefully placed them on her pegs.  And did I mention she's a little bit headstrong independent?  It took her f.o.r.e.v.e.r!  But at craft time - forever is ok!!


 
D-rod is the opposite of OCD!  There is no rhyme or reason to his design.  He picked whatever color his little fingers landed on.  He was done in less than 5 minutes.  But, he could tell you a fabulous story about his creation.  The characters and story line he concocted while using a simple little craft project was great!

Miss A and D-rod are both super kids but they are NOT two peas in a pod.  As a parent, it's hard to deal with opposite personalities.  As kids, it's hard to deal with opposite personalities!!  God made us all unique and in his image.  

Jeremiah 1:5  "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."

No comments:

Post a Comment