Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hidden Treasure

I'm cheap thrifty.  I'm ok with that and I'm not ashamed to admit it :-) 

Miss A and I went to Goodwill this week and had some great finds!  Like this picture for only $1.

  
Isn't this beautiful!  It will look great in my living room.
Just kidding!  I needed a frame to make a ribbon organizer and this was perfect!
Anna spotted a "special find" buried under a bunch of books and puzzles.  It was a Littlest Pet Shop habitat for only $2!  They sell for $25 (or more) at the store.  It was in perfect condition and with a thorough wipe down with a Clorox Wipe, it has provided several hours of entertainment.


She did need some of the pets to go in her "shop", so she emptied her piggy bank.  We took it to the bank and "fed" it to the coin machine.  This doesn't look like much, but it was over $30! 


You never know what kind of hidden treasures you'll find at your local Goodwill!!  I love a good deal and was thrilled when I walked out spending only $15 (Miss A's Littlest Pet Shop, my frame, and 3 pairs of name brand shorts in awesome condition!!). 

All you need is a little patience.  Have fun looking for hidden treasures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment