Friday, April 29, 2011

I'm that mother...

I'm that mother.  You know the one.  The one who still hasn't finished (or even started) baby albums for any of her children (ages 7, 3 and 7 months).  Yep, that's me.  The one who's kids say and do the most hilarious things but there is no record of it.  Yep, that's me.  Well, today is the day I'm (finally) doing something about it! 

I enjoy reading other mothers/wives/crafters blogs and draw so much inspiration and motivation from them.  I realized that I needed to invest a little of the time I spent reading their blogs documenting my own life story.  My hope is that one day my children will look back at these writings and laugh, cry, roll their eyes (my 3 year old is an expert in this department), but most of all appreciate their childhood and the legacy I am striving to leave for them.

So here I go...into the world of blogging!!

My inspiration for keeping track of our day to life (as boring as it may seem) is this quote:  

"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things"

No comments:

Post a Comment